Friday, 3 August 2012

Miss J Frock Friday

Today's frock was gifted to me by my best friend Miss J. She bought it at the Brisbane Vintage Fashion Fair & I loved it then, but she didn't love it on her. Of course I love it because it's green, with a touch of orange, in tribal style with a zip front. It's a cotton house dress, like something my Nana used to wear.




The photo above is the true colour...it was a bit too bright outside.





Outfit Details.........
Frock - Vintage fair
Beaded bag - thrifted
Button ring - Suitcase Rummage
Bangles - Great Aunty & thrifted
Brooch/Pendant - Ebay
Boots, belt, tights & cardy - Retail

10 comments:

  1. Love the dress and the gorgeous beaded bag! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute dress, and it really suits your style. Hope you can come to the next BVFF on Sept 7 & 8.xx.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh sweet you look so pretty in the photo in side!!!! The dress is fabulous, great pattern.
    I hope you have a wonderful weekend.
    Love v

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous frock - so perfect on you! As always, love all of your accessories - especially the fab brooch/pendant. Happy weekend! Sarah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a fantastic tropical print, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You know I love it, need a say more it's greennnnnnnn.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's another gorgeous frock, fabulous colours. How kind of your friend to pass it along if it wasn't working for her. As ever, you accessorise beautifully! Have a lovely weekend. xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful frock - you've styled it so well too!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous dress!! You must have such a great green section in your wardrobe :) The wee purse is divine too xx I love seeing glimpses into your house- your shelves always look so neat and pretty with vintage goodies x Hope you are enjoying your weekend xx

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!