Wednesday, 18 July 2012

Kitsch Thrifted Finds

Hello to my dear bloggy mates! I'm so sorry for my absence. Our internet died over a week ago, so I have been unable to blog or do anything online. That sure made for a cranky VBG! Anyhoo I'm delighted to be back, I have so many posts to catch up on & lots of reading to do. I've missed you all! Xx

I have a lot of thrifted finds to share with you, but here's just a few of my recent op shop finds........


Some wee funny salt & pepper shakers from Lifeline. They are called 'Rolly Polly' the cat from the 1950's.


So I am rather partial to a kitsch bird. This is a cute wishing well vase from Vinnies.


A kitsch wee donkey from the RSPCA op shop at New Farm.


A retro Willow plastic canister from my local Salvos with a faux wood lid.


12 comments:

  1. OH I adore that Donkey! Glad you're back online. :) C xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The shakers are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yah! I am glad you're back! I did miss you - isn't it amazing how much you rely on the internet - I feel like I've lost a limb when I don't have internet access.

    I love the little birdie looking into the well:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to see you back its a pain when you lose internet access but i bet you got loads of other things done ;-) Great finds love the little donkey he is so cute ;-)dee xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the cute little birdy! Glad you're back on-line. It's a real pain when the internet lets you down but you do realize how much time you have spare to do other things, so perhaps a blessing in disguise!
    June

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome abck, I was wondering where you'd gone! Love those kittie cruets. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay, you're back, I missed you! Was going to email, but I don't think you have an email address on your blog, do you? Not that you would have got it, if you had Internet woes... I hated it when we had problems with broadband, made me realised how much I value my bloggy friends.
    Anyway - love those little cat shakers, and the cannister is gorgeous. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. More gorgeous scores how awesome! I think my favourite would have to be the sweet little donkey. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh sweet I was missing you too!!!!!!
    I love the wee pussy cat salt n pepper, so so so cute. The wee donkey is that too!!!
    Yay to great finds and having you back in bogland.
    Love v

    ReplyDelete
  10. That s and p shakers are too cute.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!