Tuesday, 26 June 2012

Happy 100th!

Can you believe I have blogged 100 times, in 100 different posts?! When I started this blogging journey I wondered how long I'd be able to keep it up. The question for me was when will I run out of things to blog about???? Thankfully that day hasn't come yet, & hopefully the urge to keep on collecting means I won't run out of things to post about any time soon. Thank you so much for following & reading Vintage Bird Girl. And thank you for giving me an outlet to ramble about my love of vintage. Your comments are always a delight to read, & I feel like I've made some like minded friends from all around the world through this blogging thing. Keep an eye out for a giveaway once I reach 100 followers!

Here's a few of my favourite things to mark my 100th post.

Friday Frocks.............Lets hope the poses improve in time!



Some of my  Favourite Treasures..........

The always growing Accessories Collection...........I do need accessories anonymous!


And because The Bird IS the Word............

12 comments:

  1. 100 posts....how exciting!! love reading it and following your love of all things vintage. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 100th post! Really enjoy reading your blog as a fellow lover of all things vintage. Lil x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your 100 posts! I really love reading you blog so here's to 100 more fabulous posts!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your 100th post ;-) And OH MY what amazing mosaics doens't all your stuff looking amazing when its all grouped together like that its like a work of art. Love it all. Blogging is a wonderful community and its so inspiring. Look forward to seeing another 100 posts from you and all your vintage goodies etc ;-)) dee xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy anniversary! Here's to another centenary of fabulous finds, stunning outfits and brilliant blog posts!
    One day I will get to Oz and I shall be paying you a visit, be warned!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on 100 posts! I love seeing all the things you find at the op shops and all your lovely frocks. My poses haven't really improved over time but I'm sure yours will.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on 100 posts. Love the montage photos!
    June

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh just look at all that loveliness! And all because of lovely YOU!
    Happy 100th, it feels like such a milestone, doesn't it? Keep going, my dear, you're good at this! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I just found this post, how did I miss it????
    Yay 100 post is amazing. Well done!!!!
    I just love that you are in bogland, it's so much fun playing with such a gorgeous sweet like you.
    Love v

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy 100! *woohoo woohoo*
    I love seeing your frock finds and all the vintagey goodness you post about.
    =D

    ReplyDelete
  11. You always find such fantastic stuff, so you could never run out of things to blog about!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!