Tuesday, 17 April 2012

Say Cheese!

Those of you who are regular readers of VBG would know that I have recently started a vintage camera collection. I had two, & I always keep my eyes peeled for others. I found 3 old Kodak cameras at my local antique store for $5 each. I know Box Brownies aren't worth very much, but I adore their lovely style & simplicity. So now my collection stands at 5.....I can see a new obsession has begun! Now they sit happily together on my new thrifted shelves.





The 3 Box Brownies.


1956 Box Brownie Flash 2


 1943 Six 20 Brownie D


1924 No. 2 Brownie Model F



8 comments:

  1. I love your camera collection! I have a brownie six-20 not sure of the year looks a little different to yours. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great collection! My mum still has her original box brownie, she treasures it still. Old camera here are hard to find and would be way more expensive than you paid, that is a great price. Enjoy the mid week, Tam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really adore old cameras - they have so much personality. I don't have any old camera's but I do have a Lomography Holga camera that takes photos that look like they were taken about 30 years ago:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look how neat your displays are! Your collection of cameras looks great. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love them! They look great on your shelf too

    ReplyDelete
  6. Snap!!.......nice to know somebody who shares my passion

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love your whole cabinet of goodies!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!