Sunday, 11 March 2012

A Day at the Fair

I went to the Brisbane Vintage Fashion Fair on Saturday. It is such a great fair, with lots of sellers, & a great range of vintage clothing from the cheap & cheerful, to the rare & rather pricey. This fair was a bit smaller then the one held in October, but it was still worth paying the $10 entry to get a satisfying vintage fashion fix. I came away with 3 frocks at the cheaper end of the scale....including a fab green one that I might wear on frock Friday. Here's a few photos from the fair.


Here's a pic of Celia & myself at her stall Kittys Vintage Kitsch which is always the best at the show.



Goodies at the Kittys Vintage Kitsch stall above & below.




This is the lovely Jess from I Died and Went to Vintage.




That's Mike from the Paddington store Hobohemia.





I wore my USA Ebay frock seeing as it was a 30 degree plus day. I just couldn't face the idea of perspiring in polyester. My new tooled bag had it's first outing too, mixed with my Sarah Coventry silver bird brooch, & a birdy brooch from Caroline at Things I Do.

13 comments:

  1. Looks like a good time!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The stalls look very interesting - looks like a great day out!
    Liz @ Shortbread & Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely frock and very cool to meet fellow bloggers. looks like a good day. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay, what fun!!!! Look at all the fabulous stuff. So looking forward to seeing the new frocks.
    Love the one you are wearing, perfect for a day of treasure hunting.
    Love v

    ReplyDelete
  5. If there was any weekend or event for me to be torn over it was this one. I missed the fair but was in Brisbane attending a Bloggers Workshop. Oh how of loved to do the fair as well.

    I guess there is aways October and the other fairs during the year.

    Great frock.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aaaw, thanks for the great rap Lisa, it was so lovely to meet you.xxxxxxxx.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like a lot of fun! I wish I could have been there.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look gorgeous! Glad you found lots of goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE that dress, it's so perfect on you. I bet Kitty's stall is the best, she has amazing stock. Ahh, I love a wander amongst the vintage treasures...
    Looking forward to seeing the frocks you bought. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh that fair looks like such a fun time. I would be broke in no time at all. *lol*

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous. Looks like one awesome fair xxxx

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!