Tuesday, 6 March 2012

A Change of Plans

It was a shame this weekends Suitcase Rummage was cancelled due to weather concerns....I was looking forward to seeing My Vintage VowThings I Do selling their creations for the first time. Instead Mr P & I went to the Woollongabba Antique Centre for a coffee & a vintage fix. Here are a few things that caught my eye.



Birdy salt & pepper shakers....So cute!!!


 A beautiful clock for $165



Love these sewing drawers.


Green bird painting = Love for VBG


The sweetest budgie ornament.


How cool is this duck salt & pepper cruet set for $38?


More kitsch birdies.


2 boomerang chairs with a matching side table.


I'm still dreaming of the perfect sideboard....these are a tat too big for my place.


A lovely roaring deer painting in the Miss Posh Poodle stall.

7 comments:

  1. Those wee red birds are so cute, and those sideboards are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's such a shame suitcase rummage was cancelled. I would of loved to see some pics from it. Lot's of eye candy in those pics!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute birdies everywhere!!!! So much fun.
    Happiness to you, love v

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many lovely things - love the bird painting (and it's green too - how could you resist?) and the chairs and side table.
    Shame about the rummage sale being off, hope they reschedule. xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like all those birdy things, never seen boomerang chairs, but they're rather fab aren't they?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those salt and pepper shakers, so cute. I will definantly be going to the next suitcase rummage it sounds so good.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love those sewing drawers - also the salt and peppers shakers are so cute.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!