Sunday, 26 February 2012

Back From the Beach

My beloved & I are back from 3 glorious weeks holiday at the beach. We spent 2 weeks at our family 'bach' (as the Kiwi's call it) at Caloundra, plus one delightful week at Noosa. Mr P & I honeymooned at Noosa nearly 18 years ago, so it holds a special place in our hearts. And when the conditions are right, Laguna Bay has to be one of Queensland's best beaches. I did get to visit most of the local op shops, but unfortunately it was much more miss then hit. I don't know where all the good vintage stuff is on the coast, but I am yet to discover a true treasure trove. We were blessed with perfect weather up until last week, so most days were spent swimming, & eating far too much which is never difficult for me. Here's a few photos of our time away. I will post on my thrifted finds this week. I can't say I love being back in the real world, but I am enjoying catching up on all of your blogs now I'm back! Xx


We stayed at 'The Outlook' on Noosa Hill.





We had a freezer chino every day at Aromas on Hasting Street...it's such a great spot to people watch.



Some lovely sunsets over Noosa & towards Cooroy from our balcony.




My favourite place to swim....Laguna Bay.






A big storm was brewing over Pumicestone Passage in Caloundra.





I pulled out a vintage frock on Friday of course.




8 comments:

  1. Hope you feel all relaxed and refreshed from your holidays. the sunshine Coast is just beuatiful isnt it? Good to have you back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photos, so glad you had a lovely holiday. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like it was an amazing trip!! Great that your back! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back to blog land, glad you had a ice trip away. Nice pics. A it of hasting street action is fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay so nice to see you guys back and hear you had a lovely time.
    sending a big squirrel hug
    Love v

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!