Saturday, 17 December 2011

Woolloongabba Antique Center

We popped into the WAC for a little sticky beak the other day, & a coffee in the groovy 1950's style cafe. I think this is the biggest & the best vintage store in Brisbane, with the Paddington Antique Store coming a close second. I always find so many things to add to my wish list, & I've made quite a few purchases as well, including numerous frocks, & my Starburst clock. At the moment I'm dying to find a retro danish style sideboard. The one I like below is going for a mere $800! So for now I'll just have to keep looking!







Good coffee in the 50's style cafe.



Love that sideboard....just a tad expensive!



Love old radios.


The black & white silent cinema.











5 comments:

  1. oh, I need to plan a holiday! What an amazing store - your photos are a great advert for the place!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree - ah may zing!! Gorgeous treasures, perfect day out!

    Dee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man I wish I had wings!!!!
    What fabulous treasures.
    Thanks for the sneaky peek.
    V

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how I would love to visit this place!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is one of my favorite shops.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!