Saturday, 24 December 2011

Wishing You a Blessed Christmas



Christmas seems to come around faster & faster the older I get. I miss the thrill it gave me as a child, but I guess the true meaning of Christmas means more now rather then all the commercial hype. I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas as we celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ. I had no room in my house for our big Christmas tree this year, it would mean far too much re-arranging of my vintage treasures I'm afraid! So so slack....but at least our deer antlers got a Christmas makeover! Thank you so much for reading my little blog, & for your lovely comments along the way which are always such a thrill to read. Oh & I thought I would add in a sneaky peak at my new Christmas frock....$1.29 on Ebay & new with tags too! Squeak!!!

Wishing you a very Merry Vintage Christmas. Xx




A sneaky peak at my latest Ebay bargain....more pics later!

3 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you too hon!.I do agree it seems to come round quicker each year..I hope you enjoy celebrating this special time with family and loved ones.. And I am so wanting to get a better look at that Christmas dress..sneak peak is teasing! C xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy happy Christmas sweet!!!! I hope you have the most gorgeous day filled with love and happiness!
    Love and a big squirrel hug
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the antlers . Me want! Have a fabulous Xmas.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!