Sunday, 11 December 2011

Tin Time

I seem to have accumulated a few tins over the years. This one came from a garage sale for $1. What made it a little bit special is that it still had 5 original packets of vegetable seeds inside from 1961. I wonder if those seeds would grow now? Maybe the veggies would be packed with olden day goodness & flavour!




I use these tins for storage. I love the orange Willow canister tin. I got a set for $6 at the Suitcase Rummage. The blue boiler tin & the black floral came from my Mother in law. That's my Mum in the photo in her going away outfit for her wedding in 1969. She was such a stylish & stunning lady, but I am a bit biased I suppose!


1 comment:

  1. Those tins are so colourful and cute! I don't think your being biased at all, from what I can see she looked very stylish.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!