Friday, 16 December 2011

Frock Friday

Today I'm wearing one of my nursing home op shop keeper dresses. It's such a light & airy dress, & I love the climbing floral design. It's by 'Johnathon Summers'....not bad for 65cents! It's one of those frocks that I'm a bit wary of wearing because the fabric feels so delicate. I'm worried it will pull or tear on something, but I'll try to be careful!



A little bit rude (& sorry for the white Nana legs!)....but this vintage slip came with the original tags still on, & it just happens to be a perfect match for the dress.


 Belt $2 from Portmans.


I teamed it with this pretty ceramic ring from an Antique fair for $4, & the gold bangle I got at the Collectorama fair.



The sweet blue slip with original tags for $1 at the Nana op shop. It has a kind of pointy brassiere thing happening.
 

6 comments:

  1. Such a pretty dress (and I love the colour of your slip) it deserves to be worn, looks lovely on you and I'm sure with a little bit of extra care you'll get lots of wear out of it x

    ReplyDelete
  2. better watch out or I'll find out where this nana op shop is!! Looks fab :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Desperately trying to keep that one a secret Kitty! Hehe ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. 65 cents for that gorgeous dress?! *faint*...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh sweet you look so very pretty in this dress!!!!!
    Yeah when you find something with the original tag, I just love it.
    Happiness to you. v

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sweet,
    I love this dress on you!..you know all your talk of the Nana shop, makes me want to visit it! Love you, thanks for the catch up the other day. xx Chelle

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!